Big Homie Lil Homie Mentoring is committed to building strong, trusting relationships, positive attitudes, and life skills in young males through mentoring and life experiences. Our Vision is to stimulate positive change in young male's lives and their families. Big Homie Lil Homie is a 501 c 3 nonprofit organization mentoring program. The organization provides guidance and mentors at-risk youth who come from single-parent homes. The organization initiative caters to young males between the ages of 6-16 within the Greater Columbia Area. The organization is devoted to shaping and molding them their life into great men within society. Big Homie Lil Homie organizes for males discussions, outings, and even educational assistance devoted towards guiding and leading them in a positive light.
Due to the high number of male children at risk who are from single-parent homes, our contribution is needed. We have come up with a program directed to assist these at-risk youths. We have come up with a program which we intend to run for six months. The program plans to serve more than 250 these youths in our campaign on changing their lives. As per our plans, we anticipate that the project will directly benefit the young lives, therefore assisting them in promoting their lives into new experiences by conducting outings, discussions, and educational assistance. The main idea is agenda is working towards defining the strategies and principles through creating and implementing a longlasting Big Homie Lil Homie mentoring program, even with that, the program is designed in the way of practical management tool in support of the founder by helping him uplift the young males in shaping them into great men. However, the whole project is designed to bring in a positive environment for the male kids creating a positive attitude that can transform a life, creating them the right path for future leads of tomorrow though our mentoring program.
The primary goal of our mentoring program services is improving the quality of living for young males between the ages of 6-16. We anticipate a program which will assist hundreds of these young males who need moral guidance and support. Through this initiative, we plan to achieve the following outcomes.
• Improving the overall wellbeing of the kids. The mentoring services will assist in keeping these youth active and stable minds, educational assistance, and other areas other than engaging in risky activities.
• Improving the living standards for the at-risk youths hence making them happy and enjoy life like any other stable human being.
• Reducing the complications and low self-esteem from the lack of moral support. With our program, we envision to provide mentoring services whenever we identify a kid who needs it.
• Partnering with other organizations to produce adequate resources to the young males: by generating a safeguard for the young males for different activities.
• Maintaining a professional and continuous relationship with the youth we mentor together with their families.
• Establishing an operative educational; program with an objective to increase the GPAs and test scores.