Join my team and help me raise funds to help provide testing and PPE for our community health partner Samuel Rodgers Health Center. Testing is vital to containing the spread of the virus. Funds raised will help ensure Northeast and KCMO residents have access to free COVID testing.
Funding will go directly to Rodgers Health and provide for:
· COVID testing lab costs: $51 per test (State provides the test kits but RH pays lab costs)
· COVID Test Disposal costs: $12 each.
· Personnel Costs
· PPE (personal protective equipment)
The Rodgers Health team has been busy at work testing not only our NE and KCMO residents, but they are also an on-call testing partner with state and local entities for large regional outbreak cases such as the St. Joseph meat packing plant.
The clinic is also in dire need of PPE supplies as they work tirelessly on testing as well as care for their general health and dental clinic patients.
In addition, they are also looking for inkind donations and volunteers for:
1. Inkind PPE donations including cloth masks*. See full inkind list below:
· Surgical masks
· N95 masks
· Cloth masks (*adult and child sizes)
· Face shields
· Disinfectant sprays and wipes
· Hand sanitizer
2. Future volunteers for screening procedures and other COVID-19 needs