Bobga was just a baby gorilla when his mother and family were slaughtered for meat as they tried to protect him. He was given a safe haven at Limbe Wildlife Centre, a PASA member in Cameroon, and everyday Bobga is grows stronger.
He's one of the lucky ones, rescued by an alliance of primate centers working together to save thousands of great apes and monkeys. We’re called the Pan-African Sanctuary Alliance because we span the continent of Africa.
· Rescue and care for chimpanzees, mandrills, bonobos, gorillas, and monkeys
· Are accredited to ensure a high standard of care for animals
· Work with governments to stop illegal hunting and wildlife trafficking
· Run conservation education programs that reach 500,000 people each year.
Over the past 20 years, we’ve saved the lives of thousands of animals, but sanctuaries in Africa are near collapse, on lockdown due to the global coronavirus pandemic.
To survive another 20 years, more than ever we need YOU to donate $20.
Help us reach our goal of $2040.
For each $20 donation, you'll be eligible to win an exclusive online visit to a PASA primate center and see the extraordinary work first hand.
Your donation of:
- $5 will feed a chimpanzee for a week who was rescued from smugglers
- $10 will give medical treatment to an animal who was brutally abused
- $20 will provide humane education to a classroom in Africa that can't afford books
In another 20 years will they still be here? Not without your help!