WHO WE ARE:
· The Salvation Army established in San Francisco since 1883.
· The Ray & Joan Kroc Community Center and Railton Place opened in the Tenderloin Community in 2008.
· We are the primary Salvation Army location in San Francisco that offers an abundant selection of activities for all ages.
· We will run, walk, jog as needed to promote and share this excitement by proving our commitment to supporting our community successes; while also demonstrating sportsmanship through team building.
HOW WE SERVE:
· Railton Place is a 110-bed facility providing transitional housing to aged-out foster youth, adults in recovery, veterans, and chronic homelessness struggling with mental health. We provide program services such as independent living skills services through case management, substance abuse counseling, money management, education and employment assistance.
· The 63,000 square-foot San Francisco Kroc Center redefines what a community center is all about. The unprecedented place of gathering and enrichment houses an array of education, sports, faith, arts and supportive programs for all ages. The programs, as well as the building itself, have been designed to stimulate the mind, body, and spirit, to provide hope, and to transform the life of each and every member of the community. krocsf.org
YOUR SUPPORT WILL:
· Assist participants transitioning into permanent housing, enroll in school, and take specialized certification programs at Railton Place Program Services.
· Assist families with scholarships to enjoy the After-School Program, Day Camps, and family memberships at the Kroc Center.