Join Teen Challenge Massachusetts as we put on our 5th Annual Run to End Addiction 5K as a virtual event this year! Our goal is to create an event where the community can join together in raising awareness and hope for those who suffer from substance use disorder.
Three Ways to Fundraise:
- Individually - Click Donate above.
- Create a Team - Click Join above and then the Create Your Own Team option on the next page.
- Join an Exisiting Team - Click Join above and then on the Join a Team option on the next page.
Remember to share the link for this page and instructions for fundraising to everyone you know on social media, by email and at the office!
RACE DAY DETAILS
PLEASE NOTE: You are not registered for the race by creating and joining teams on gofundme.
You must also go to RaceWire at runtoendaddiction.com to register.
Date: Run any time between now and June 26th
Location: Anywhere USA
Donations: Money raised will go towards supporting sponsorships to Teen Challenge Massachusetts. Teen Challenge Brockton provides adults, teens and families with an effective and comprehensive faith-based solution, clinical counseling, and life-coaching for drugs, alcohol, and other life-controlling problems in order to become productive members of society.
Find out more about this amazing program by visiting www.tcmassachusetts.org. We are asking all race participants to find sponsors to help raise funds over the registration fee to support our beneficiary.
How to participate:
1. Complete your registration at www.RunToEndAddiction.com
2. Ask people to join your team. Spread the word to your friends, family, co-workers, everyone!
3. Run, walk or just spread the word about the fight to end addiction.
Additional Details: This year's event is a virtual run. We would like to have you share with us your experience training and running or walking your home course. Please send photos to email@example.com so we can share on social media the support we have in the fight to end addiction.
Thank you for your support!