The Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House supports families of seriously ill children by creating a community of comfort and hope. Our programs include two Ronald McDonald Houses, two Ronald McDonald Family Rooms at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and at St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, and Ronald McDonald Camp. 90% of our funding comes from individuals and corporate donors, and the remaining 10% is provided by Ronald McDonald House Charities. While it costs the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House $148 a night per family to provide housing and supportive services, families are only asked to contribute $15 per night. No one is ever turned away due to inability to pay.