Welcome to Team Rock On and Fight Hunger's Endure4Kindness (E4K) page!
Every year, supporters around the world come together to participate in E4K, when they stretch themselves to their personal limits, and help raise funds for Random Acts while promoting a message of kindness.
This year, E4K is fundraising to help fight childhood hunger. They are teaming up to combat it in some of the poorest counties in all 50 US States, and in many regions across the globe.
For the endurance part of this year's E4K, we have gathered a team from across the globe to paint rocks to spread the message of kindness. Together we aim to reach a goal of 500 kindness rocks. These rocks will be marked with the hashtags #E4KRA2018 and #TeamRockOn, so if you live in the area of one of our Rockstars, keep your eyes peeled! You might just find one of our rocks!
Meet our Rockstars!
- The Marauders of North Carolina (April, Janet, Jenn, Jennifer, Sydney, and Tammy)
- Random Acts Of Mischief of USA (Amanda-Jo, Bernie, and Shannon)
- Boggs Family of Florida
- Becky of the United Kingdom
- Mary Margaret of Illinois
- Chelle of Kentucky - Jane’s Angels of Oregon (The Balmer kids in honor of their grandma)
- Carrie LeBlanc of Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
- Olsens of Minnesota
- Amy & Yvonne of Baltimore, MD
- Nicole Chorney of New York
- Melissa Rodrigues of Wilmington, NC
- Allison E. of Syracuse, NY
- Jennifer Thielen of Greenville, NC
If you would like more information on Random Acts or Endure4Kindness, please visit their websites! https://www.randomacts.org/ https://www.randomacts.org/e4k/