Team Robin Hood 2019/Sue’s Crew:
Barbara Mitchell Mark Mitchell
Courtney Maricic Nate Mitchell
Gene Demsey Sara Mitchell
Hunter Chambers Shirl Donahue
Jake Harris. Stacy Donahue
About Sue's Crew:
Sue's Crew is 10 members strong and committed to honoring the legacy of our family's matriarch, Sue Weinberg (1929-2018), through acts of kindness and resilience. By training together to run the 2019 NYC Marathon and raising money for Robin Hood, we can think of no better way to honor our beloved Sue. Please donate to support Sue's Crew in running the 2019 Marathon and raising money for Robin Hood.
About Robin Hood:
Founded in 1988, Robin Hood finds, fuels, and creates the most impactful and scalable solutions lifting families out of poverty in New York City, with models that can work across the country. Robin Hood invests roughly $120 million annually to provide legal services, housing, meals, workforce development training, education programs, and more to families in poverty in New York City. Robin Hood tracks every program with rigorous metrics.
Look what your support can help do for the city of New York:
- $50 covers the daily wage for one formerly homeless man to participate on a work crew assignment that prepares him for full-time employment.
- $75 feeds a family of three for a week.
- $100 provides one night of safe shelter for a family.
-$360 provides a single immigrant mother with a microloan to start her own business.
- $450 provides immigrant students with a college counselor to help prepare applications for schools, scholarships, and financial aid.
- $1,000 provides regular asthma treatment to a child, so they can take fewer sick days from school.