Friends of Pima Animal Care Center
Our mission is to support Pima Animal Care Center and enhance its efforts to save the lives of pets in need.
We are the official nonprofit partner to Pima County Animal Care Center (PACC). We grant critically needed resources to the shelter so that it can continue the amazing lilfesaving progress it has made in recent years.
Ride with the PACC!
Friends of Pima Animal Care Center (PACC) invites you to ride with the PACC in the 37th El Tour de Tucson.
To ride for Friends of Pima Animal Care Center in the 2019 El Tour, all Cyclists must have a fundraising goal of $150 or more. Raise the minimum of $150 and receive free entry to ride in El Tour! See all benefits on the application at www.friendsofpacc.org.
Entry fees paid to Friends of Pima Animal Care Center are not tax deductible. Donations paid to Friends of Pima Animal Care Center may be tax deductible as allowable by the I.R.S.
- Visit FriendsofPACC.org, download the paper application, and fill it out.
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or snail mail to P.O. Box 85370, Tucson, AZ 85754.
- Check your email for a confirmation link and invitation to create an individual fundraising page.
- Create your fundraising page once you've received your confirmation and instructions and share your story with all of your friends!
- Registration closes on October 31, 2019. Absolutely no refunds.
- If you wish to register after October 31, 2019 you will need to register at perimeterbicycling.com