This September will be 3 years since Tricia Annie passed away as a result of complications related to a kidney transplant. Help me raise funds for a great organization - The National Kidney Foundation.
My goal is $3,500. Here is what our money will do:
- $25 supports 1 patient or loved one with information and education, online and on the phone
- $50 enables 2 patients to benefit from personal peer mentoring
- $100 empowers 4 people to choose the best treatment for their kidney failure
- $250 educates 8 doctors about the latest research and care
- $500 screens 20 people for risk factors
- $1,000 informs 40 people about kidney disease prevention and healthy lifestyle choices through community-based education seminars