We are the Random Farms Kids' Theater Ambassadors and we are here to help fundraise for the place we call our 'second home'. As you may know, Random Farms Kids' Theater, is a non-profit organization whose mission is to put young people center stage. Whether we are singing for a sold-out audience or assisting behind the scenes, Random Farms is sure to provide us with the tools necessary to succeed. These tools, however, do not come cheap. Tuition fees only cover 60% of our annual costs, the remaining 40% is covered by donations from loving individuals like you!
"What does Random Farms (RFKT) mean to me?"
Hi everyone! It's Logan. Although I'm not sure words can do Random Farms the justice it deserves, I'd like to provide you with a personal glimpse into the special place that RFKT is. Random Farms is the ultimate hub of exploration and encouragement in the arts. It is rare to find an organization that is as professional as it is warm, and RFKT goes above and beyond in both categories. Over the years, Random Farms has granted me countless opportunities to delve deeper into the arts and explore what it truly means to be my own artist. Whether I'm on-stage or working behind the scenes, when participating in a Random Farms program, I always walk away feeling invigorated and inspired. I know that my talents will be appreciated and accepted and that it is a safe place to try new things, push boundaries, and erase limits. RFKT is the epitome of artistic expression, and it has bettered me as a performer and a person. Next year I will be majoring in Musical Theatre as a college freshman, and I owe so much of my readiness and appreciation for the arts to Random Farms! RFKT is a catalyst for creativity, and it is thanks to generous humans like you that students like me are able to do what we love the most: find ourselves in the welcoming community that theatre is and that Random Farms so genuinely upholds. Thank you in advance for your giving hearts! -- Logan Adela Applin