Random Farms has been a part of my life since 2008, and from my first Jellybeans production to my final Edge, I can’t imagine a life without RFKT. I’m so grateful to have found such a safe environment to take risks and be myself.
RFKT provides community resources that increase access to the performing arts and motivate social change through live theater. As an Ambassador, I am committed to raising awareness and funding for the non-profit to continue this mission. However, in order to remain accessible and affordable, Random Farms’ tuition fees only cover 60% of annual costs. The remaining 40% is covered by donations from individuals like you.
Random Farms has taught me to be a respectful and thoughtful actor, and I can’t imagine a more perfect place to grow up exploring my love for theater. Please consider donating to a cause so special to me. Your support will allow for others to experience the magic of theater!