We are the Random Farms Kids' Theater Ambassadors and we are here to help fundraise for the place we call our 'second home'. As you may know, Random Farms Kids' Theater, is a non-profit organization whose mission is to put young people center stage. Whether we are singing for a sold-out audience or assisting behind the scenes, Random Farms is sure to provide us with the tools necessary to succeed. Tuition fees only cover 60% of our annual costs, the remaining 40% is covered by donations from loving individuals like you!
We are living proof that this organization not only cares about its students, but actively does it's best to provide the most professional, creative, affordable and enriching program experience for participants like us! If you click over into "The Team" tab you will see each of our personal fundraising pages. Here you will find our individual answers to the quesiton, "What does Random Farms mean to me?". Feel free to read through some our personal experiences and know that any donation you choose to make (large or small) will be appreciated!