Share the donation link with your family and friends who would like to help support the Fight against cancer. The suggested donation is $50. Tag Resolute in social media accounts, to broaden your teams' reach requesting donations. #BecauseResoluteCares #ResoluteLegoLetsGO Title of your creation Lego builders (first name, and age optional) Concept (if you have one!)
Let's LEGO & Find a Cure!
Resolute is proud to sponsor a challenge in partnership with the American Cancer Society. Donations received will go directly to the American Cancer Society, which provides research, cancer support services, and education on cancer prevention.
The challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to form a team and build an epic LEGO creation, while also supporting the American Cancer Society. The LEGO competition has been around for several years, and we are excited to join in the fun for such an important and worthy cause.
1. Form a team; teams can be made of one member, or up to as many members as you like; there are no limitations on team size.
2. Make a donation to the American Cancer Society.
3. Grab your commercially available bricks or LEGOS and build a masterpiece!
4. Submit your photo and/or video to email@example.com by October 1st. In your submission include the following:
5. Creations will be shared company-wide and via Resolute’s social platforms on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
6. Resolute team members will cast their votes for their favorite creation!
7. The winner will receive a $200 Amazon Gift card!
Why the American Cancer Society? Cancer has affected every one of us in some way, shape, or form, and we want Team Resolute to help join the Fight against cancer!
More about the American Cancer Society!
The American Cancer Society's mission is to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer. While most people know us for our research, we do so much more. We attack cancer from every angle. We promote healthy lifestyles to help you prevent cancer. We research cancer and its causes to find more answers and better treatments. We fight for lifesaving policy changes. We provide everything from emotional support to the latest cancer information for those who cancer has touched. We offer free lodging and free transportation for patients. To learn more about the American Cancer Society’s mission visit this link!