Introducing Project Write Now's READ (1,000 minutes) and RAISE ($10,000) campaign to support our summer literacy programs for underserved youth and teens.
Help keep students engaged and growing through PWN's fun, interactive camps that foster creativity and build confidence while developing literacy skills.
Join in our READ and RAISE campaign ...
1. Make a donation today to contribute to our goal of $10,000.
2. Pledge to READ 1,000 words this summer and RAISE more funds by creating your own campaign page to share with family and friends.
This summer, Project Write Now will provide programs with the following schools and mission-based organizations:
- Red Bank Borough Public Schools (rising 3rd; 4th & 5th; 6th - 8th)
- Summer Slam at Red Bank Regional High School (rising 9th)
- Alliance for Success at Red Bank Regional High School (rising 11th)
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Monmouth County in Red Bank and Asbury Park (rising 2nd - 4th)
- T. Thomas Fortune Cultural Center (poetry writing workshop for rising 9th - 1th)
- Full and partial scholarship seats for fee-based programs
What former PWN campers have to say:
"PWN is a place where all your ideas and dreams can be written and people won't judge you or say anything negative. You just have to reach deep inside of you to find your creativity and your voice is heard."
"I had attended PWN camps over the summer and had made many great memories and friends."
"PWN has taught me how to express myself through writing. It has made me feel comfortable presenting my work. I'm more brave and outgoing since PWN. I never realized what I write could be so powerful."
"PWN helped me interact with people, and helped my voice to be heard."
"PWN has inspired me to write more and to step outside of my comfort zone and talk to other kids."
"PWN is a place where I can write freely without having a time limit, a place where I can improve my writing skills and talk to others about ideas."
"I love PWN because it encourages me to write and become more confident when writing something I'm having trouble with."
"PWN helps me to write and focus. It allows me to express my emotions and ideas on paper."
Project Write Now is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit located in Red Bank, N.J., transforming individuals, organizations, and communities through writing. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. Federal tax ID: 46-3534268