Over 98% of all manufacturing companies in the United States are small businesses and these small manufacturers drive the economy. BeehiveFund (BHF) is a non-profit firm with a successful track record of helping small manufacturing companies (less than 35 employees). BHF’s services include:
· Sending technical experts to small manufacturing facilities to personally help them on production lines, equipment maintenance, supply chain optimization, customer service, materials scheduling & movement, and quality needs.
· Assisting small manufacturers in their market expansion and entry to large box stores.
· Assisting small manufacturers with product pricing and market research.
· Negotiating and preparing quotes to new and large customers on the behalf of small manufacturers who cannot afford hiring expensive expert firms.
· Helping small manufacturers establish safer workplace and be in compliance with state and federal safety rules and regulations.
· Providing funds and other resources to small manufacturers, during and after natural disasters, to recuperate and rapidly recover their operations in order to avoid layoffs and loss of jobs.
Small Businesses Distressed by COVID-19
Due to the disastrous situation caused by COVID-19, small manufacturers are hurting badly with many of them either closed or on the verge of shutting down for good. Even with government stimulus, many small manufacturers won't be able to survive. The sudden increase in the number of small businesses needing BHF’s assistance has stressed available resources. With additional funding, BHF will be able to expand their service network and provide rapid assistance to many more small manufacturers.
We are campaigning to raise $150,000 for BHF to make sure that these small manufacturing businesses will survive during the COVID-19 disaster period and still continue operating afterwards through deploying a rapid recovery plan. With this money, BHF can serve 20-25 more small manufacturers. Your donations will be used to:
· Quickly assess small manufacturers’ status and provide strategic guidance to sustain them through the COVID-19 difficulties.
· Assist them to navigate federal, state, and private funding sources on the road to recovery.
· Help small manufacturers connect with customers and suppliers in BHF's network.
· Bring small manufacturers back to full operations ASAP upon easing of the COVID-19 restrictions.
· Deploy best-fit experts to help re-establish their market share and production numbers to deliver to customers and secure cash flow.
· Provide expert resources for training needs and successful on boarding of new employees and new customers.