Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim,
Ramadan Mubarak Dear Brothers and Sisters:
We are mainly Countrymen who have witnessed first hand our children’s exposure to poverty, abuse and exploitation. Along with other kind hearted volunteers, we are committed to stand up for the rights of the most vulnerable layer of our society. After helping with the satisfaction of their basic physiological needs, we will strive to introduce primary school education so our children can benefit from this fundamental human right in today's interdependent world. Your support along with dedication and prayers will help reshape Mu'min Children’s lives one child at the time.
Laduni Institute is our sponsored Islamic primary school. It serves boys and girls ages 5 to 12. Despite our will and intentions, the school is in acute need of a library, which would be one of the first in town. We are also pushing for improved literacy, expanding enrollment, and improving quality of life for our live-in students.
Thanks to your loving support, our children are counting their blessings.
* Our school ranked number one in town with a 100% passing rate on the state's national exam.
* Our boarding school specializing in Qu'ran memorization welcomed 35 new students with full scholarships.
* We have been guaranteeing daily meals to an increasing number of street children.
* We are working to pioneer the first library in town.
* Our recently opened middle school facility fosters challenging scientific programs in our mc2 project.
* Our children are embracing their environment, planting 600 trees this past summer.
All these life changing hopes and aspirations wouldn't have been possible without ALLAH swt's help through your generosity and committment.
Mu'Min Foundation accepts donations, zakat, education and nutritional sponsorship via this fundraiser or through paypal at www.muminfoundation.org
Your donations are tax deductible in the U.S under IRS Section 501(c) (3) ID# 31954