Rabbit Hemorage Disease has made it's way to Utah. Currently the virus is 5 hours away from our rescue. A month ago we contacted an exotic vet and were told we would be put on the waiting list, but there were breeding facilities ahead of us. A few days ago we reached out to a local veterinarian that many of our rescue and personal animals go to and he has was able to track down the vaccine for our rabbits. Our State is mandating that all rabbits have a well check preformed and they will need a microchip or ear tattoo before they are allowed to be vaccinated. The first part of our fundraiser is to raise the funds needed to meet the requirements and vaccine for the bunnies at our rescue.The second part of our fundraiser is raising money to spay the females in our care. We were fortunate enough to have all of our males and a few females "fixed" before COVID hit. Now that veterianarians are able to preform surguries again we need to have our females spayed before we can resume with adoptions.Lastly, funds are always needed to offset the cost of pellets, hay, snacks, medical emergencies, lights and air conditioning inside the facility.We are a family that operates this rescue and rely on donations. If we do not receive donations, we pay for everything for the rescue out of our own pocket.We have bunnies that came to our rescue that were dumped in the middle of winter, owners that no longer wanted their bunnies, and bunnies that needed out of shelters immediately. Any little bit helps to make sure that all of our bunnies are safe from the bunny virus, spayed, and healthy so they can be adopted and find loving bunny homes.