Join Quality Life Center in providing youth facing adversity with the skills they need for personal success and to be an asset to the community.
Although living in a community where only 63% of adults have a high school diploma (compared to state and national rates of 87%), 100% of Q teens graduate from high school on time. But then what?
College & Career Connect:
· helps teens create academic and personal goals, and a checklist to accomplish them
· provides workshops and hands-on learning activities to build financial literacy, academic, communication, and healthy relationship skills
· provides tutoring and mentors
· provides SAT prep, college tours, scholarship and college application guidance
· the opportunity to gain job skills and experience
Your donation will help youth not only graduate from high school, but begin adulthood with a plan which will allow them to build a life that is financially stable, socially enriching and personally fulfilling.