The Summer Read-a-Thon (https://q300pta.org/readathon2021) is back! Each year, our students read all summer long and encourage family and friends to sponsor their reading efforts! All net proceeds of the Read-a-Thon go to the Q300 PTA and help to pay for the school’s enrichment programs. This year our goal is $7,000!
SHARE YOUR FAVORITE BOOKS: This year, we have a new way to share all of our favorite books with each other. Go to our Flipgrid site xxxx and log on with your student's Q300 email address and share a video of your favorite books. (We even have a page for parents to share their favorite books as well! On the top of the page, select "Lower Division," "Upper Division," or "Parents & Guardians" from the drop-down menu.)
HOW TO DONATE: This year, we are fundraising together as a school, instead of running a competition as in previous years. However, you can still set up an individual page for your student. Here's how to do it:
1. Log in if you already have an account or sign up for an account, if you are new to Read-a-Thon.
2. Create your account under your student’s name (you can also use your own name if you would prefer not to use your child’s name). You can also upload a photo of your student for your account so your sponsors will recognize your kid!
3. Click "Join" on the right-column to create your team.
4. You can then go to your team page (by clicking on "The Team," then clicking on your student) and then click "Donate."
5. It will be suggested to all donors to cover credit card processing fees.
6. For families with two or more students, begin the process again—create a new account for the second student, click "Join" for the other sibling and repeat the steps.
7. Share by emailing a link to your Team page to your family and friends!