Puzzle Day 2020 is the 6th annual fundraider for The Heidt Center of Excellence by the Children’s Home.
The Heidt Center offers a continuum of specialized services for individuals on the autism spectrum, including support services for families. Services include a specialized school program, a transition to adulthood program, and innovative work readiness programs. Our goal is to ensure that the children enjoy a more seamless education and work/life training path.
Funds raised in conjunction with Puzzle Day will be used for:
• Scholarships to ensure that students in financial need can access the school program services.
• Funding for field trips for community, social, and job-related outings.
• Supplies for teaching adaptive daily living skills, including health & fitness, cooking, laundry, hygiene, etc.
• Development of additional support programming for individuals with autism in our community.
• Prizes and other items needed for Puzzle Day.