Rules for my Project Purple Weekly Handmade Medal Raffle
Each week starting Monday March 30, 2020:
· Starting on Monday at 12:01 AM Central and
· Ending on Sunday at 5:00 PM Central
1. Run or Walk a virtual race of 5K, 10K, 13.1 Miles or 26.2 Miles plus, or Other (roll, scoot, bike or exercise any way you can the approx equivalent time or distance).
2. Make a Donation to my project purple “Go Fund Me” page. https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/project-purple-connies-campaign-from-omaha-to-berlin
3. Send an Email to CGProjectPurpleBerlin@gmail.comwith the distance you ran or walked and include your Name, Address and Phone Number.
After 5 pm on Sunday I will randomly choose a winner for each distance and notify the winner by email.
These medals honor 4 family, freinds and work peer who all died of pancreatic cancer. A description of each will be included with each medal.
This event will continue while supplies last.
Please email me for any custom reqests I will try to accomodate.
Early Detection in Pancreas Cancer Study at UNMC
I am officially part of the Pancreas Cancer Clinical Research at UNMC. Due to multiple family members having pancreatic cancer, including my mother, I qualified. I hope my participation in this study can increase longvity and quality of life through early detection for any family member, friend or stranger.
I am also committed to fundraise for Project Purple, an organization that has already and continues to donate to this study at UNMC.
I will be fundraising for Project Purple to run the Berlin Marathon.
The Berlin Marathon is one of the 6 World Major Marathons and one of the fastest courses in the world. Project Purple is excited to add the BMW Berlin Marathon to our portfolio of marathons and give our participants an opportunity to experience a world major in a foreign country.