Support our Pratham USA RISE (Responsive Innovation to Sustain Education) campaign so we can continue to innovate and deliver interventions across India.
PRATHAM USA RISE CAMPAIGN
Over the past 25 years, Pratham has worked at scale across India to allow children and youth to learn. India is facing a lockdown during the COVID-19 pandemic which will disproportionately affect children who already experience barriers to quality education.
During this uncertain period, Pratham remains focused on connecting with children in new ways to fulfill our mission of educating children in the communities we serve. Pratham is rising to the challenge through the following ways:
Pratham is rising to the challenge through the following ways:
· Digital innovations for continuous learning through our digital library with over 3,000 videos, games and apps
· New ways to stay connected through Karona: Thodi Masti. Thodi Padhai (Do it: a little fun, a little study) with hands-on activities in 10 Indian languages including videos on health and hygiene
· Collaborations with state governments and NGO partners to reach as many children as possible with our content
· Safety of our team of nearly 7,000 people
· Humanitarian initiatives - the Mumbai Food Project and being ready to convert some of our vocational training centers into quarantine facilities for COVID-19 patients if needed
In Houston, the Pratham Chapter Leadership is rising to the challenge. We have set a target to raise $50,000 to ensure that communities and children remain engaged in learning and stay safe.
We know these are exceptionally difficult times for all of us. If you’re in a position to help, we invite you to rise to the challenge along with us by donating today. Your support will sustain our efforts during the crisis, and enable Pratham to resume normal operations as soon as possible.