Neighbor Brigade, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is helping communities and supporting residents during this unprecedented health crisis. Neighbor Brigade volunteers are now assisting residents and town-wide efforts focusing on food security, food distribution, and dissemination of essential supplies and medications to some of our most vulnerable populations, including:
- Children on reduced and free lunches at schools
- Homebound constituents of local food pantries
- Seniors who need food and prescription medications delivered
- Individuals and families at low-income and poverty levels
- Quarantined or self-isolating residents that meet any of the above criteria
We Need Your Help!
The requests for services have increased exponentially and we need help to keep up with the overhead costs related to our COVID-19 efforts so that we can continue our work of neighbors helping neighbors. During this critical time please consider making a tax-deductible donation to our organization so that we can respond effectively to those in crisis!
For more information on Neighbor Brigade, please visit: https://www.neighborbrigade.org/