Neighbor Brigade, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is helping communities and supporting residents during this unprecedented health crisis. Neighbor Brigade volunteers are now assisiting residents and town-wide efforts focusing on food security, food distribution, and dissemination of essential supplies and medications to some of our most vulnerable populations, including:
- Children on reduced and free lunches at schools
- Homebound constituents of local food pantries
- Seniors who need food and prescription medications delivered
- Individuals and families at low-income and poverty levels
- Quarantined or self-isolating residents that meet any of the above criteria
We Need Your Help!
Our request for services has increased exponentially in the past 2 weeks, and we expect those requests to grow. We need help to keep up with the demand so that we can continue our work of neighbors helping neighbors. During this critical time please consider making a tax-deductible donation so that our staff and volunteers can respond effectively to those in crisis!
For more information on Neighbor Brigade, please visit: https://www.neighborbrigade.org/