The Table Foundation and Fr. Leo are getting a food truck, and we need your help! Plating Grace and Grub will be a dynamic “faith to fork” experience.
To some, it may be just a truck serving delicious grub… but we’re also Plating Grace by:
· Serving amazing international comfort food with a meaningful message
· Providing job formation, skills training, hiring assistance and personal growth opportunities for returning citizens (formerly incarcerated)
· Mentoring young chefs and help them hone their culinary, teamwork and leadership skills, build relationships and find jobs
· Collaborating with local charity groups to distribute food to the homeless and hungry
· Creating events that tell the story of redemption and inspiration, while providing formation, job training, and job recruitment opportunities.
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit, we are depending on your generous donations to make this a reality. There are two options to donate.
Option 1 - GIVE AND RECEIVE
· Donate and get a really cool gift in return (see below).
· Choose one of our pre-set levels or write in your own donation. No amount is too small!
· If you can make a larger donation (as a family, foundation or company), we have additional reward options like creating a special menu item in your name, or even having Fr. Leo cater a private dinner at your home! Email email@example.com for details.
· All gifts are tax-deductible and will help get Plating Grace and Grub on the road.
· Prefer to send a check? Visit thetablefoundation.org/offlinedonation for more info.
Here are the available rewards:
$5,000 - virtual cooking class with Fr. Leo (as many guests as they want) and everything below
$2,500 - 30 minute Zoom meet and greet with Fr. Leo and a Food Truck team member and everything below
$1,000 or more - One Plating Grace Chef Coat
$500 - Two Plating Grace aprons
$250 - Copies of Epic Food Fight and Saving the Family
$100 - A special downloadable talk with Fr. Leo and members of the team
$50 - A downloadable copy of a special recipe
$ ___ - Whatever you can offer will be a blessing and we will thank God for you in our prayers.
OPTION 2 – MEMORIALIZE PARTS OF THE TRUCK!
· Join our Grace and Grub Founders Club and help build the truck from the ground up – literally!
· Sponsor a stove, a refrigerator, a wheel, etc. - even Fr. Leo’s booster seat (haha)
· Your name will forever be memorialized on the special Founders Club plaque in the truck.
· Visit www.thetablefoundation.org/foodtruck to memorialize parts of the truck.
Also, please join us in this prayer:
Heavenly Father, You give to us Your son, Jesus, as our Lord, as Savior, and as our daily bread through the Eucharist. Help us in our efforts to be more like Christ by feeding the poor and the hungry and offering a place at the table for those who seek Your mercy. Bless all of the generous donors and please continue to open the hearts of others so that we can not only reach our goal but help people along life’s path find a place at Your heavenly table. With the prayers of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Joseph, through Christ our Lord, amen.
Thank you! Join our journey at thetablefoundation.org, and come share a meal and a message with us when the truck officially opens this spring!
Thank you for helping us to harvest the power of food to do good!