As some of you may know, I had the pleasure of working with the 5 Gyres Institute to help build their development and partnership program. 5 Gyres is a science to solutions based nonprofit that focuses on reducing plastic pollution through upstream research.
I am moving on to the corporate world, but I wanted to show 5 Gyres that I am one of their 1000 Truest Fans by creating a fundraiser to help them kick-start this amazing platform.
I have been actively supporting and continue to work in ocean conservation- thanks to inspiration and empowerment from 5 Gyres.
10 reasons why you should donate today:
1. You care about your health.
2. You don't want to eat seafood with plastic in it.
3. You care about all marine life.
4. You care your health.
4. You want policy change against plastic pollution.
5. You want corporations like Coca-Cola, Downy, and Nestle to be held accountable for their contribution to plastic pollution.
6. You don't like to see plastic pollution on the streets and/or waters.
7. You care about your health.
8. You care about your health.
9. You care about your health.
10. You like me.
My goal is JUST $100. Whether it's $1 or $100, 5 Gyres is on the front lines of making big changes and by doanting you can help be that change.
For a sea change,