Only Minnesotans are daring (and crazy?) enough to bike in the winter! What is a Frosty Fat, eh? It’s a group of fat tire bike riders rounding a ½-mile circuit as many times as they can, to raise dollars for UHCCF medical grants for kids. Bundle up and gather family and friends to enjoy this unique winter event!
We challenge each rider to fundraise a minimum of $300 prior to the festival. Our generous sponsors will donate additional dollars for every ½ – mile circuit lap you ride at the event! Every lap you ride helps to fund UHCCF medical grants for kids!
Limited to 75 riders, so sign up quick! Deadline January 24, 2020. Don’t have your own fat tire bike and helmet? We’ve got you covered! Limited amount of Fat tire bikes and helmets available. Just let us know when you need to borrow equipment when registering.
Each registered rider receives one complimentary guest ticket with full access to all food, beverages, winter activities and more. Want a larger cheering squad? You can buy additional full access guest tickets when you register for $50/person.
Lots of Minnesota-winter festivities:
- Hearty lunch buffet in an outside heated cafe which boasts panoramic views of Lake Minnetonka!
- We've got a warming station for you! Complete with Craft Beers and Bloody Mary’s
- Live Band - The Brass Barn Polka Band
- Meet a Minnesota family that was awarded a UHCCF grant
- Win fabulous prizes in the bucket raffle
- New activities: Craft beer pull and bingo!
The mission of UHCCF is to provide medical grants that significantly enhance the clinical condition or quality of life of children across the United States, covered under a commercial health insurance plan and are 16 years old or younger. To learn more please visit UHCCF.org.