You Can Help Restore Our Constitutional Republic
But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. - James 1:25
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; - Isaiah 61:1
They promise them freedom, but they themselves are slaves of corruption. For whatever overcomes a person, to that he is enslaved. - 2 Peter 2:19
Where have we gone astray? Have we gone astray? There can be no question that our country, our elected representatives, have long ago abandoned the principles of our founding.
Now, more than ever, we must educate and inform ourselves and others so that we will no longer be blindly manipulated and deceived by career politicians who enrich themselves, at our expense, by slowly eroding away our very rights and freedom to their great financial gain. Then and only then can we tear down the structure of our Republic to the foundation and re-build as intended, Our freedom depends on it, Our Republic depends on it.
Thankfully, we have the solution!
This initiative will create an educational course on the Pennsylvania Constitution. Sponsored by the Institute on the Constitution - a non-profit committed to making the Constitution matter again through grassroots education – this initiative will bring you:
· 12 video lessons on the PA Constitution. After viewing, you will know the PA Constitution better than most in the PA house and senate, which means that you will be able to recognize unconstitutional bills and laws that are introduced BEFORE they become a problem (i.e. emergency powers - sound familiar?).
· Each lesson will be approx. 20 minutes - less time than an episode of The Bachelor or a quarter of football.
· Lessons are appropriate for children, which means you will spend time as a family learning and planning how you will make a difference in your community together.
· A student manual that includes lesson notes, reviews, and quizzes that break down content in a way that is so easy to understand.
· An instructor/host manual that includes step-by-step instruction on how you can teach the course, which means you will be equipped to help your friends, neighbors, church, and community understand PA laws, and aid in securing the future for your children and subsequent generations of Pennsylvanians by passing down timeless knowledge.
· Access to an online community, including support from certified instructors will be available, which means no question will go unanswered and you will never be studying or teaching alone!
This is where we need YOU!
The estimated cost for such a project is $10,000 for research, speakers, videos, and manual productions. Many are volunteering their time to do the research and manual writing. However, the professional speakers, prints, DVDs, etc. do take money!
Be a part of something grand in 2021!
Show your children that you CAN make a difference in the direction our country is heading!
NOW is the time to act!
Please - make a donation and pass this onto others!
*****Bonus: If desired, your name will appear in the back of the student manual as a contributor for future generations to see!
*****Businesses who donate $500-$999 will have the option of being featured in a 1/4 page recognition in the student manual
*****Businesses who donate $1,000 or more have the option of being featured in a 1/2 page recognition in the student manual.
*****Institute on the Constitution is a 501©(3) organization, therefore all donations are tax-deductible!
Why Institute on the Constitution (IOTC)?
IOTC is on a mission to restore the Constitutional Republic through grassroots education. IOTC was co-founded in 2004 by Attorney Michael Peroutka, and have since provided courses on the U.S. Constitution, the Truth of America’s Founding, the Sheriff and the Citizen, the Duty of the Jury, and the Maryland State Constitution. Now they are on a mission to complete courses on all other 49 state constitutions.
All IOTC courses are created using only primary source documents, the principle approach method of education, and are all taught from our founders “American View” of law and government as stated in the Declaration of Independence (summarized):
· There is a God
· Our rights come from Him
· The purpose of Government is to secure our God-given rights
Unlike other institutions that offer government courses, IOTC courses offer community support, perks, and rewards as you study. Not only that, they don’t leave you with knowledge without knowing what to do with it. IOTC course materials help equip students to put knowledge into action with the gifts God has given them. They have helped students make an impact in their communities in countless ways: from using courses to teach their children, to hosting classes in a local community center, to running for public office.
IOTC is endorsed by historian David Barton, Representative Ron Paul, Scientist Ken Ham, Larry Pratt from Gunowners of America, Sheriff Richard Mack (CSPOA), Masterbooks, among others.
Please! Help Spread the Word!