Before you donate:
1. Click the Donate button
2. Select Team Member* BOE Wayne County from drop down menu (you do not have to "join" a group)
3. Choose a donation amount
4. In the "Show this name in the donation scroll" section, put WHO IS MAKING the donation.
5. In the "Comment, In Memory, Tribute" section put the STUDENT YOU ARE MAKING THE DONATION FOR.
6. Share this campaign with your family and friends on social media, or copy and paste the URL to email or text it to friends and family.
What is our goal: $15,000
When is the money due?
Monday, March 11th. That gives us three weeks to fundraise!
What will those funds purchase?
Several Fathead designs that will wrap our walls and create an environment of community and school spirit including, but not limiting:
- A new school “store front” mural
- A community library mural in our information station to highlight and advertise student information, including achievements, clubs, organizations, etc.
- Our school logo with with school motto of “We Work”
- A community theater mural for the entrance to our auditorium, including posters of past and present plays to highlight the students efforts.
- Student tables and chairs for the lobby
- Charging stations for student devices
- Items to help reopen our school store
- Repainting and updating our school’s sensory room by our Parcells staff
- Repainting and furnishing of our Counseling Office Chill Room by our own Parcells staff
- Activities and games for our students at lunchtime
- Flexible seating for classrooms
- Prizes for our PBIS auction in June ! (Students bank their earned reward bucks and are able to turn them in at the end of the year for chances to win terrific prizes). Hosted by the Rewards Committee of Parcells PBIS team.
When we meet our goal - Mr. Hartley will be spending the night in a tent on Parcells field -- not to mention many other levels of rewards!
Top two earning 2nd hour classes will play against each other in a game of Dodge Ball!!
Why do we need Pantherpalooza:
As you may know, it is a priority at Parcells to promote a positive environment by providing a warm and welcoming school where students look forward to coming each day. We are proud that our school has been a cornerstone in our community for over 70 years, but our building is old and outdated. In order to create a new welcoming environment that the kids will love, we are proposing a spruce up! The idea is to bring the outside in by creating a community themed design in our lobby entrance. This theme encompases the lessons and goals taught through our school’s PBIS, OneP program.
Most, if not all, of the updating that we are proposing must come from donations and cannot be funded by bonds or budget. In order to make our vision a reality, we are excited to host our Pantherpalooza Celebration Fundraiser on 3/26/19. The celebration will be held throughout the school day so that all students will be able to participate. We ask students to ask family and friends if they would like to donate to our cause. With each donation level your student achieves, he or she will also receive prizes and other incentives to reward them for their efforts.
CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS ON THIS PAGE TO SEE THE LOBBY DESIGN AS WELL AS WHAT LAST YEAR'S AUCTION LOOKED LIKE!!
All painting and work completed by Parcells students and staff is on a volunteer basis just because we love our school!
Don't forget: SHARE OUR CAMPAIGN PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!