I am writing to ask for your support for Colorado Conservatory of Dance, where I have danced for 3 years now. Dance is so important to me and I am lucky to dance at a studio that not only gives me excellent training, I am also learningrespect, dedication, commitment and discipline. CCD offers more than dance, it provides amazing opportunities for kids like me, changing lives and building dreams.
The wonderful thing about my studio is that it does so much for the community.
CCD is a non-profit organization. It takes money to support these programs. These are events that I will have the opportunity to take part in and I am extremely excited.
· We will be working with four area at-risk elementary schools to bring arts-integrated learning into the classroom
· Teaching dance to students with adaptive learning needs
· Performing anti-bullying ballets for over 4,000 elementary students each year
· Providing scholarships and tuition assistance
· Presenting a sensory needs version of The Nutcracker
This is a huge part of why I love CCD. I am so excited for this year’s Nutcracker, I will be dancing the roles of CLARA, Snow and Lead Chinese.
I am helping raise money for CCD because I love dancing here and I am proud of being a part of a non-profit arts organization. As a cast member, I am raising funds to assist with this stunning production. I hope you can come see me dance! Our Nutcracker this season runs December 8, 9, 14, 15, & 16. Let me know if you are coming since I loveto know who I am dancing for!
Thank you so much for your support!