The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Myself and the caretaker of an orphan will be in Paradise like this,” and he held his two fingers together.
Authentic. Sahih Al-Bukhari
ORPHAN AID FOUNDATION
ORPHAN AID FOUNDATION IS A 501(C)(3) NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION.
FOUNDED AND LOCATED IN VIRGINIA.
OUR GOAL IS TO HELP & SPONSOR ORPHANS.
1. to promote efficient and quality services for children in need through education, training, consultation, conferences, publications, research, and other lawful means;
2. to empower children in need with skills and emotional support through guidance, counseling and information dissemination to help them become responsible and productive members of the society;
3. to assist communities in coping with the orphans by organizing and maintaining shelters, homes, medical care, food and similar facilities;
4. to offer the most appropriate and prompt permanency plans for children separated from their families due to wars and other violent conflicts;
5. to promote an open exchange of ideas, data, and resources within and across systems that serve children in need.