EVENT DATE: OCT 11, 2020
DEADLINE TO GIVE: OCT 31, 2020
Help sick kids get their magic back by going the distance…26.2 miles!
How exactly does running a marathon help kids in the hospital? Glad you asked!
The funds you raise as a member of the OHM 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Charity Team will directly benefit our Bedside Magic program. Every dollar you raise, every step you take, every sweat you break…will support the recruitment and training of our fabulous certified Hospital Magicians, and contribute to the cost of supplies needed to bring magic and smiles to thousands of children and their families, right when and where they need it the most.
Charity Team Support & Benefits
- Guaranteed entry into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 11, 2020
- Access to a complimentary VIP Race Day suite with private gear check and restrooms
- Discount access to CARA’s Marathon Training Program
- Pre-Marathon team dinner with fellow runners
- Open Heart Magic Charity Team training & race day technical t-shirts
- Fundraising secrets and best practices to help you hit your goals
- A strong online community to share the experience and stay on course to success
- The legendary Marathon Day Road Crew
- Invite to OHM-wide Appreciation Party – previously at Goose Island and Lagunitas Brewery
- Crazy fun folks – and the opportunity to get more involved with OHM!
For more information, check us out at: www.openheartmagic.org/team