The Mission | La Mission Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit whose purpose is to bring a diverse cohort of volunteers, aspiring students, and young professionals in the medical and biomedical sciences fields together to educate, empower and provide free-of-charge medical access to underserved communities in Cameroon.
Thank you so much for your generosity, since 2018 the mission has raised $2,241.08 and the majority of those funds were used to acquire legal status both in the United States and Cameroon. In the spirit of transparency, we have laid out our expenses thus far, please take a look below:
■US Legal application total: $1,523
501c3, Bylaws, Financials, EIN# and Incorporation: $604
State Tax Exemption: $95
Foreign Org Registration: $89
IRS filing fee: $600
Administrative shipping fees: $35
Bank of America Business Account Opening: $100
■Cameroon Legal application: $225
In its 2020 fundraising campaign, The Mission | La Mission Inc. hopes to raise funds to reach its new target of $20,000 in order to ensure the success of our first medical mission trip, as well as the subsequent ones.
With these funds we hope to purchase the following:
- A mobile van which will serve as our mobile clinic, transporting all the equipment we need to provide care.
- Medical supplies needed to perform screenings and provide free-of-charge consultations. Medications needed to treat our most acute patients.
- Referral funds needed for patients requiring specialty care.
- Administrative rental spaces both in the U.S and Cameroon.
- Transportation of all medical teams and equipment while in Cameroon.
We are currently applying for several grants as well. That being said, our team prepares itself in the hope to help as many patients as we possibly can. In the spirit of generosity, we hope that you will consider donating to our cause.
We thank you.
The Mission | La Mission Inc.2019-2020 Leadership Team