Attention Ohio Patriots!
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” – Ronald Reagan
· Do you know your rights and how your rights came to be established?
· What laws are considered unconstitutional?
· What is the difference between the U.S. Constitution and your State Constitution?
If you asked yourself these 3 questions and believe they are important to understand and define, let me introduce you to our initiative to create a course for the Ohio Constitution with the Institute on the Constitution.
We are raising funds for IOTC to create:
· Video lessons on the Ohio Constitution. After viewing, you will know the Ohio Constitution better than most in the Ohio House and Senate, which means you would be able to recognize unconstitutional bills and laws that are introduced BEFORE they become a problem (i.e. emergency powers).
· Each lesson will take less time than an episode of Breaking Bad (approx. 20 min.), which means you will still have plenty of time to have social-distancing protest parties, go camping in your backyard… you know, live life “normally.”
· Lessons are appropriate for children, which means you will spend time as a family, learning and planning how you will make a difference in your community together.
· A student manual that includes lesson notes, reviews, and quizzes that break down content in a way that is so easy to understand.
· An instructor/host manual that includes step-by-step instruction on how you can teach the course, which means you will be equipped to help your friends, neighbors, church, and community understand Ohio laws, securing the future for your children and subsequent generations of Ohioans by passing down timeless knowledge.
· Access to an online community, including support from certified instructors will be available, which means no question will go unanswered and you will never be studying or teaching alone!
Why Institute on the Constitution (IOTC)?
IOTC is on a mission to restore the Constitutional Republic through grassroots education. They were co-founded in 2004 by Attorney Michael Peroutka, and have since provided courses on the U.S. Constitution, the Truth of America’s Founding, the Sheriff and the Citizen, the Duty of the Jury, and the Maryland State Constitution. Now they are on a mission to complete courses on all other 49 state constitutions.
All IOTC courses are created using only primary source documents, the principal approach method of education, and are all taught from our founders “American View” of law and government as stated in the Declaration of Independence (summarized):
· There is a God
· Our rights come from Him
· The purpose of Government is to secure our God-given rights
Unlike other institutions that offer government courses, IOTC courses offer community support, perks, and rewards as you study. Not only that, they also do not leave you without knowing what to do with it. IOTC courses materials help equip students and put knowledge into action with the gifts God has given them; from using courses to teach their children, to hosting classes in a local community center, to running for public office. There are countless examples of how IOTC has helped students make an impact in their communities.
IOTC is endorsed by historian David Barton, Representative Ron Paul, Scientist Ken Ham, Larry Pratt form Gunowners of America, among others.
What is the cost?
The total cost of this project is $10,000. This a modest amount considering the time and the team needed (speakers, video editors, professors, state history scholars, word processors, etc.) needed to create all the pieces listed above.
Course creation will be guaranteed once you help us reach our goal of $10,000. Money raised is held in a special account for the Ohio Constitution Course project specifically. Any money raised over $10,000 will be used to promote the Ohio Constitution Course.
Click to donate now and share this project with fellow Ohioans!
In summary, this course will include:
· Video lessons available digitally and via DVD
· Student Manual available digitally and spiral-bound hardcopy
· Host/Teachers manual available digitally and hardcopy
· One-on-one support from certified instructors
P.S. *Bonus: If desired, your name will appear in the back of the student manual as a contributor for future generations to see!
**Businesses get a permanent recognition for their contribution in the student manual.
**All donations are tax-deductible.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - King James Version