CALLING ALL NORTH DAKOTA PATRIOTS!
We need your help! (Please read until the end!)
Are you tired of watching your rights slowly deteriorate due to the overreach of your elected officials?
YOU CAN HELP!
It does not require a Constitutional degree, or even a large commitment of time from you.
Daniel Webster said the following: “I apprehend no danger to our country from a foreign foe. Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger. I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing. Make them intelligent, and they will be vigilant; give them the means of detecting the wrong, and they will apply the remedy.”
Our mission is to inform and educate North Dakotans so that we can be actively involved in our local and state government.
In a letter to James Madison in 1787, Thomas Jefferson wrote; “The people….are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty”.
We would like to introduce our initiative to create an educational course for the North Dakota Constitution through Institute on the Constitution—a non-profit organization, committed to making the Constitution matter again, through grassroots education. This course will supply us with tools we can use to secure our God given freedoms.
We are raising funds for IOTC ND to Create:
· 12 video lessons on the ND Constitution. After viewing, you will know the ND Constitution better than most in the ND House and Senate, which means you be able to recognize unconstitutional bills and laws that are introduced BEFORE they become a problem (i.e. emergency powers).
· Each lesson will be approx. 20 minutes – Short, focused videos to give you the information you need to arm yourself with in the coming days and months.
· Lessons are appropriate for children— which means you will spend time as a family learning and planning how you will make a difference in your community together.
· A student manual that includes lesson notes, reviews, and quizzes that break down content in a way that is easy to understand.
· An instructor/host manual that includes step-by-step instruction on how you can teach the course. This means you will be equipped to help your friends, neighbors, church, and community understand North Dakota state laws, and aid in securing the future for your children and subsequent generations of North Dakotans by passing down timeless knowledge and fighting for freedom.
· Access to an online community, including support from certified instructors will be available, which means no question will go unanswered and you will never be studying or teaching alone!
Why Institute on the Constitution (IOTC)?
IOTC is on a mission to restore the Constitutional Republic through grassroots education. They were co-founded in 2004 by Attorney Michael Peroutka, and have since provided courses on the U.S. Constitution, the Truth of America’s Founding, the Sheriff and the Citizen, the Duty of the Jury, and the Maryland State Constitution. Now they are on a mission to complete courses on all other 49 state constitutions. Our mission is to help create one for North Dakota.
All IOTC courses are created using only primary source documents, the principle approach method of education, and are all taught from our founders “American View” of law and government as stated in the Declaration of Independence (summarized):
· There is a God (the God of the Christian Bible)
· Our rights come from Him (we are made in His image)
· The purpose of Government is to secure our God-given rights (anything else is dereliction of duty and office)
Unlike other institutions that offer government courses, IOTC courses offer community support, perks, and rewards as you study. Not only that, they do not leave you with knowledge without knowing what to do with it. IOTC course materials help equip students put knowledge into action with the gifts God has given them. They have helped students make an impact in their communities in countless ways: from using courses to teach their children, to hosting classes in a local community center, to running for public office.
IOTC is endorsed by historian David Barton, Representative Ron Paul, Scientist Ken Ham, Larry Pratt from Gun Owners of America, Sheriff Richard Mack (CSPOA), Masterbooks, among others.
What is the cost?
The total cost of this project is $10,000. This is a modest amount considering the time and the team needed (speakers, video editors, professors, state history scholars, word processors, attorneys, etc.) needed to create all the pieces listed above.
Course creation will be guaranteed once you help us reach our goal of $10,000. Money raised will be held in a special account for the North Dakota Constitution Course project specifically. Any money raised over $10,000 will be used to promote the NDCC.
Click to donate now and share this project with fellow North Dakotans and patriots!
In summary, this course will include:
· 12 video lessons available digitally and via DVD
· Student Manual available digitally and spiral-bound hardcopy
· Host/Teachers manual available digitally and hardcopy
· One-on-one support from certified instructors online
Bonus: If desired, your name will appear in the back of the student manual as a contributor for future generations to see!
Businesses who donate $500-$999 will have the option of being featured in a 1/4-page recognition in the student manual, businesses who donate $1,000 or more have the option of being featured in a 1/2-page recognition in the student manual.
Please help us fight tyranny and restore freedom in North Dakota through a donation today!
P.S. Institute on the Constitution is a 501©(3) organization, therefore all donations are tax-deductible!