Norcal is working toward USRowing's Junior Southwest Regionals at Lake Natoma in May 2020 and Junior Nationals in Sarasota, Florida in June 2020! To help us be competitive, we need more boats and additional training equipment. Help us in our pursuit of gold!
We plan to transition from scrappy underdogs to a powerhouse club and we need your help! Your donation will immediately be used to fund the following key equipment additions and improvements:
– A brand new Vespoli women’s 8+ racing shell ($30,000)
– A brand new Vespoli men’s 4x racing shell ($30,000)
– New land-based training equipment, including weights, stretching equipment and new ergs ($13,000)
– New consolidated training area, so our coaches can oversee the entire team at once ($20,000)
– A new, safer coaches’ launch, so we can get capsized athletes out of the water faster. ($20,000)
– A new boat trailer, so we can send more boats to regattas. ($21,000)
Please donate today!
Norcal Crew is a 501(c)(3), so your donations are tax-deductible up to the extent allowed by law.