Soil at the Root: Human Health and Climate Action
We invite you to be part of a healthy and vibrant future in our state and beyond. As consumers and growers, together we can create landscapes that feed our communities and sequester carbon. Current levels of atmospheric carbon are so dangerously high that we can not choose between reducing emissions and sequestering carbon. We must do both. Farming, gardening and landcare practices that cultivate the healthiest foods ALSO build the healthiest ecosystems.
Funds will go directly to:
· Help growers build living soils that sequester carbon
· Educate growers and consumers, on-farms and at our two annual conferences
· Ensure access to healthy food for underserved populations
· Train the next generation of organic farmers and gardeners
· Fight for our legislative priorities including the Healthy Soils Bill & Pollinator Protection Act
- Support our grassroots, membership-based, non-profit focused on organic since 1982!
For more info, or if you would like to join our Team and walk/run with us on November 3rd, email: firstname.lastname@example.org