Support the Remember Betty Foundation with Danny Wood and the New Kids on the Block and you could win:
- 4 Nights Accommodations for winner and a guest onboard Carnival Victory (leaving from & returning to: Miami, FL)
- SAILING ONCE AGAIN TO HALF MOON CAY AND NASSAU
- THEATER CONCERTS
- VIP Access to the Themed Lido Deck Parties
- Photo session and much more
- All Meals & Snacks
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Tea & Juices
- 24-Hour Room Service & Pizzeria (From 6AM to 10PM Room service will offer both complimentary items and items for fees from $2 - $6. A per item fee will apply to any order from 10:00 PM - 6:00AM)
- Full Use of Ship Facilities: Pools, Whirlpools, Fitness Center, Salon, Spa, Casino, Duty-Free Shopping & all Carnival Events
- Taxes and gratuities for cabin attendant and dining room staff
- A $1,000 travel stipend
Every $10 is a chance to win, so $50 = 5 entries
Click Here for the Official Rules. No purchase necessary.
New prize announced on September 13th...we're giving another lucky fan the opportunity to join the NKOTB Cruise 2018!
Click Here for the Official Rules of Prize #2. No purchase necessary.
About The Remember Betty Foundation:
After the death of his mother, Betty, from breast cancer in 1999, New Kids On The Block member Danny Wood searched for a way to keep her memory alive. Fundraising started in 2008 and in 2014 Danny decided to focus on donating directly to woman going thru treatment for breast cancer. In 2015 Danny created the Remember Betty foundation. The Remember Betty Foundation's mission is to help minimize the financial burden associated with breast cancer for patients & survivors by providing direct financial support to them so that they can focus on recovery & quality of life.
Limitations / Restrictions: Void where prohibited. Open only to U.S. residents, age 18+ (or the age of majority in your state, whichever is greater) at time of entry. Starts on 9/6/18 at 10:00 a.m. and ends on 10/1/18 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Trip does not include Soda, alcohol or specialty coffee; Arrival or Departure transfers from Airport or Cruise Ship; Personal expenses such as souvenirs, spa treatments, gambling & island tours; Airfare or Ground Transportation to Miami
Click Here for the Official Sweepstakes Rules. No purchase necessary to enter or win.