CALLING ALL NEW YORK STATE PATRIOTS!
We need your help! (Please read until the end!)
Are you tired of watching your rights slowly deteriorate due to the overreach of your elected officials? Would you like to help restore freedom, security and a Constitutional government to your state?
YOU CAN HELP! It does not require a Constitutional degree, or even a large commitment of time from you.
These are just a couple of the rights we have seen the New York State Government try to abuse over the course of the last few years:
· Article 1, Section 3 of the NYS Constitution cites that “The free exercise and enjoyment of religious profession and worship, without discrimination or preference, shall forever be allowed in this state to all humankind.” Yet, we have seen Church services discriminated against, requiring smaller capacity, while other events have not been infringed upon similarly.
· Circa 2018, the NRA filed a lawsuit against Andrew Cuomo, citing that he and his Department of Financial Services were issuing “official regulatory guidance to all banks and insurance companies doing business in New York, urging them to discontinue… [business] arrangements, with the NRA and other so-called gun promotion organizations.” The NRA’s claim of a violation of the 1st Amendment was later upheld by a court ruling.
Freedom of religion, free speech, and bearing arms are some of the most important and beloved rights written into our laws, both in America and New York. Other areas of concern from a lawless Government include:
· An attempt to defund and immobilize the Police in New York City
· Uncontained destruction of private property and business within the State, due to riots
· Suppressed right to provide for and educate your family constantly under duress by Gov. Cuomo
· Coverup over Nursing Home directives given during the COVID-19 pandemic by Gov. Cuomo
· New York State total of over 3 Million unemployment claims since COVID-19 (as of 7/9/2020)
· Continued pressure on delegitimizing homeschoolers education
The constant attempt to undermine the family, and its freedoms should not be tolerated by law abiding citizens. Freedom should not slowly die, while the majority remain silent.
This is where you can help! I want to introduce to you our initiative to create an educational course for the New York State Constitution through Institute on the Constitution—a non-profit organization, committed to making the Constitution matter again, through grassroots education.
We are raising funds for IOTC NY to Create:
· 12 video lessons on the NY Constitution. After viewing, you will know the NY Constitution better than most in the NY House and Senate, which means you be able to recognize unconstitutional bills and laws that are introduced BEFORE they become a problem (i.e. emergency powers).
· Each lesson will be approx. 20 minutes – Short, focused videos to give you the information you need to arm yourself with in the coming days and months.
· Lessons are appropriate for children— which means you will spend time as a family learning and planning how you will make a difference in your community together.
· A student manual that includes lesson notes, reviews, and quizzes that break down content in a way that is easy to understand.
· An instructor/host manualthat includes step-by-step instruction on how you can teach the course. This means you will be equipped to help your friends, neighbors, church, and community understand New York State laws, and aid in securing the future for your children and subsequent generations of NYS by passing down timeless knowledge and fighting for freedom.
· Access to an online community, including support from certified instructors will be available, which means no question will go unanswered and you will never be studying or teaching alone!
Why Institute on the Constitution (IOTC)?
IOTC is on a mission to restore the Constitutional Republic through grassroots education. They were co-founded in 2004 by Attorney Michael Peroutka, and have since provided courses on the U.S. Constitution, the Truth of America’s Founding, the Sheriff and the Citizen, the Duty of the Jury, and the Maryland State Constitution. Now they are on a mission to complete courses on all other 49 state constitutions. And what state needs this more than New York?
All IOTC courses are created using only primary source documents, the principle approach method of education, and are all taught from our founders “American View” of law and government as stated in the Declaration of Independence (summarized):
· There is a God (the God the the Christian Bible)
· Our rights come from Him (we are made in His image)
· The purpose of Government is to secure our God-given rights (anything else is dereliction of duty and office)
Unlike other institutions that offer government courses, IOTC courses offer community support, perks, and rewards as you study. Not only that, they do not leave you with knowledge without knowing what to do with it. IOTC course materials help equip students put knowledge into action with the gifts God has given them. They have helped students make an impact in their communities in countless ways: from using courses to teach their children, to hosting classes in a local community center, to running for public office.
IOTC is endorsed by historian David Barton, Representative Ron Paul, Scientist Ken Ham, Larry Pratt from Gunowners of America, Sheriff Richard Mack (CSPOA), Masterbooks, among others.
What is the cost?
The total cost of this project is $10,000. This is a modest amount considering the time and the team needed (speakers, video editors, professors, state history scholars, word processors, attorneys, etc.) needed to create all the pieces listed above.
Course creation will be guaranteed once you help us reach our goal of $10,000. Money raised will be held in a special account for the New York State Constitution Course project specifically. Any money raised over $10,000 will be used to promote the NYSCC.
Click to donate now and share this project with fellow New Yorkers and patriots!
In summary, this course will include:
· 12 video lessons available digitally and via DVD
· Student Manual available digitally and spiral-bound hardcopy
· Host/Teachers manual available digitally and hardcopy
· One-on-one support from certified instructors online
Bonus: If desired, your name will appear in the back of the student manual as a contributor for future generations to see!
Businesses who donate $500-$999 will have the option of being featured in a 1/4-page recognition in the student manual, businesses who donate $1,000 or more have the option of being featured in a 1/2-page recognition in the student manual.
Please help us fight tyranny and restore freedom in New York State through a donation today!
P.S. Institute on the Constitution is a 501©(3) organization, therefore all donations are tax-deductible!