Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out our campaign! We hope to be able to raise enough money for a down payment on a new property for the animals. Our overall goal for this campaign is to raise $600,000 to create the perfect home for our animal residents and all future resdients of Foreverland. As you continue reading our plan for the future below I hope you feel the utter gratitude and love we feel for every single one of you. Our mission would not carry out into the world without you! So, thank you for being here with us.
Foreverland Farm LLC, a tax exempt 501(c)3 organization, was founded in 2018. Currently located in Clermont County, Ohio on 5 acres, Foreverland Farm is an animal sanctuary that provides a home and daily care for the most vulnerable animals, including those abandoned, abused, neglected and slaughtered bound. Our primary focus is to be a permanent home for farm animals, equine and some domesticated animals.
Since our inception, year over year, we have grown exponentially in both our donor base, funds raised and in turn number of lives we are able to save. We currently have 72 animals, 6 of which are horses (we board our horses off-site at a cost of $10k per year).
Our Board of Directors consists of 6 members from the Cincinnati/Columbus area with experience ranging from animal care, rescue and welfare, to nonprofit, project, team & fiscal management, as well as marketing, building and construction.
To expand the sanctuary onto new property that is 40-50 acres. The larger property will allow us to increase the number of animals we can rescue and provide a safe haven and exceptional care on a daily basis. It will also allow us to engage the community and increase awareness and provide education on animal abuse & rescue while fostering an atmosphere of healing and compassion.
• A Welcome Center to greet visitors during scheduled visitordays throughout the year. This building will house merchandise for sale, which helps fund the sanctuary, a story wall that tells the story of the sanctuary and its caretakers. It will also have a Donor Wall that recognizes our key donors. This would include individuals as well as companies that have joined our mission.
• An intake building that will allow us to quarantine new and ill/injured animals and give them adequate time to heal and/or acclimate to their new home before joining the others.
• An indoor space/arena that will allow us to hold community events. We will provide awareness and education to help reduce abuse and neglect of animals in the community. As we believe that animals deserve love and admiration, we also believe that their human counterparts deserve a safe space for healing and compassion and our animals and this building will do just that.
• Several out buildings to provide:
o Storage of hay and feed
o Storage of equipment to keep it out of the weather
o Shelter for animals
• Multiple pastures for horses, cows, goats and others.
• A home for the caretakers. The sanctuary needs 24/7 attention and living on the property is a must.
Foreverland Farm Capital Campaign Donor Gift Levels & Recognition
Friend ($50 to $99) Certificate of Appreciation
Advocate ($100 to $999) Foreverland Farm Pin & Certificate of Appreciation Partner ($1,000 to $2,499) Foreverland Farm Hat, Pin & Certificate of Appreciation
Ambassador ($2,500 to $4,999) Recognition on the Donor Wall, Foreverland Farm Hat, Pin & Certificate of Appreciation
Guardian ($5,000 to $9,999) A Commemorative Brick at Front Entrance, Recognition on the Donor Wall, Foreverland Farm Hat, Pin & Certificate of Appreciation
Champion ($10,000 to $24,999) Naming a Pasture, A Commemorative Brick at Front Entrance, Recognition on the Donor Wall, Foreverland Farm Hat, Pin & Certificate of Appreciation
The Founder’s Circle ($25,000 & up) Naming a Main Building, A Commemorative Brick at Front Entrance, Recognition on the Donor Wall, Foreverland Farm Hat, Pin & Certificate of Appreciation
Thank you so much for all of your continued love and support and helping create a safe home for so many animals in need.
With love & gratitude,
Brittney Kane , Founder