We're here to ask you for your help and support to build a place of worship for momineen, and a Madressah for future generations in Austin. Would you consider contributing to help us work toward the mission of Ahlul Bayt?
While we feel blessed to have been able to raise $1.7M from our local community, we need your help to raise another $1.3M to complete the project successfully. Construction project is well underway and expected to be completed in August 2021.
While you can donate any amount, we have also created some sponsorship opportunities for the benefit of the donors' marhoomeen as follows. You have the option of pooling funds from family and friends.
Classrooms (12): $50K each
Professional kitchen: $60K
Dining pavilions (2): $50K each
Water well (sabeel): $25K
Playgrounds (boys and girls): $20K each
Musallahs (300): $3.5K each
Other ways you can donate
1) Most preferred way is to donate directly through your bank via Zelle. Send payments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention 'New Building Fundraiser' in the notes and your full name and email.
2) You can also donate through Venmo. Send payments to iaba-austin
3) Send Checks: Islamic Ahlul Bayt Association P.O.Box 202583, Austin, TX 78720
4) Stock donations are also acceptable. Email email@example.com for more information.
5) Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any other payment arrangement.
Islamic Ahlul Bayt association was formed in 1997 – the only Ithna Ash’ari organization in Austin. Austin is a vibrant and growing city in central Texas; it has become a tech hub of the South with major companies like Apple, Facebook, Google, and others moving. It is the state Capital. The community is multi-ethnic representing many cultures and languages. All this influx of activity in Austin, community has outgrown the current space. There's also an urgent need to have dedicated classrooms for madrasah kids. We started a New Building project to accomodate the needs.
With your support, we can complete this new building; a learning place for our next generation Insha Allah. On behalf of IABA, we thank you in advance for your consideration and support.