National Brain Tumor Society's Gray Nation Endurance Team
Thank you for your interest in putting meaning behind your miles in the 2020 New Balance Falmouth Road Race with the National Brain Tumor Society. We are accepting team members on a first-come, first-serve basis, so we recommend interested runners submit an application as soon as they are available. In the meantime, please reach out to CommunityEvents@braintumor.org to express your interest.
1. Applications are coming soon!
2. Once you submit an application, please email Nikki Margeson, the charity team lead, at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm receipt of your application.
3. Nikki will reach out to the phone number provided to review your application. Accepted runners will receive their official team acceptance via email from Nikki.
As a Gray Nation Endurance 2020 New Balance Falmouth Road Raceteam member, you will receive:
- An official race entry to the 2020 New Balance Falmouth Road Race
- Sample training plans
- National Brain Tumor Society race day shirt and additional NBTS swag
- A personal fundraising page and online tools to assist you in your fundraising efforts
- Communication from NBTS staff from official program launch
Already have guarenteed entry to the 2020 New Balance Falmouth Road Race?
We'd love for you to join the National Brain Tumor Society team to make your miles matter! Runners with entry can register with the National Brain Tumor Society to receive training and team perks. Email Nikki Margeson at email@example.com for more information.