Join the National MS Society and run the Grandma's Marathon and Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon between Two Harbors and Duluth, Minnesota on June 22, 2019! We need your help to raise funds that support people with MS and their families to help them live their best lives with this disease.
Run with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society by fundraising through our Finish MS program and enjoy the following perks:
• Guaranteed registration with fundraising minimum ($500 if you are running the marathon, and $750 of you are running the half)
• Team Dry-Fit Race Shirt
• Personal fundraising platform, tools, and 1-on-1 assistance
• Free TrainingPeaks Training Plans
• Participation in contests with fun prizes!
• Inspiration from those living with MS
• Spaghetti dinner with your fellow NMSS runners
• Society staff to cheer you on day-of!
The deadline reaching the minimum fundraising goal is May 1, 2019 and thne you have until May 8, 2019 to register your slot with Grandma's Marathon.
For more information, please reach out to Katya Morrell at email@example.com or 612-335-7919.
We hope you will join us to help end MS forever!