WHAT IS THIS FUNDRAISER FOR?
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are creating the first ever NATIONAL ADVOCACY HOTLINE and YOU can help!
Help Now! Advocacy Center was founded in 2004 in Oregon with the mission of providing individuals and families trapped in crisis urgent advice, support, and negotiation services…all free of charge.
Over the past 16 years, Help Now! has assisted nearly 8400 individuals and families through crises – people who were stressed and struggling, desperate, feeling up against a wall. We have taken down those walls nearly 8400 times and counting.
Now, with the ongoing devastation across the United States caused by COVID-19, the skills and expertise we have developed in crisis assistance over the past 16 years are needed more than ever.
WHAT SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE?
· FIND urgently needed housing or food;
· RECOVER monies lost in scams;
· OBTAIN critical professional services at no charge or greatly reduced fee
· GET addicted or mentally ill loved ones into treatment;
· SETTLE disputes between neighbors;
· PROLONG or stop evictions;
· OBTAIN needed items, such as costly medications, at no charge
· DEAL with creditors;
· NEGOTIATE refunds for bad products or services;
· AVOID power shut-offs;
and so much more!
WHERE WILL YOUR DONATION GO?
With your help, we’ll reach our goal of $525,000. Your donation will go directly towards:
- building out the hotline infrastructure
- hiring key personnel to oversee hotline operation
- training volunteer advocates to staff the hotline
And the benefit from your donation will be multiplied many times because all the advocates working on the hotline will be volunteers.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
DONATE now, whatever you can. $10, $100, $1000... Anything helps!
Your one-time or monthly donation will bring the services of Help Now! Advocacy Center across the nation delivering hope in the middle of this pandemic.
Thousands across the country who are in crisis will finally get the help they need now, and you can be a part of making that happen.
Please join our effort today!