Parachutes: $10 each (limit of 4)
· When a team does not know an answer, they can use a “Parachute.”
· Parachutes will be sold for $10 each prior to the start of the Games. Teams may purchase up to 4 Parachutes ($40 total) by emailing Natalie (Natalie.Karl@mto.com) and Jeremy (Jeremy.Beecher@mto.com) in advance of the first round.
· When necessary, a team may apply a Parachute to a question by writing “Parachute” in its emailed answer to that question and will receive full credit for the missed answer. Each Parachute must be applied to a specific question (meaning a Parachute will not be applied if it is not clearly associated with a particular question).
· Α team may use its Parachutes in one round or in multiple rounds. Parachutes may not be used in the final round.
Munger Games double-down risk free: $25 (limit of 1)
· Each team may “double down” on its answers during any round. To do so, the team captain should write “Double Down” at the top of the team’s emailed answers for that round. If the team answers correctly all questions within the round, that team will be awarded double the maximum points for that round. If the team that doubles down answers even one question incorrectly, however, it will receive zero points for that round. Teams may use their parachutes during a round in which they double down.
·Each team may purchase a “risk free double down” once per Games for $25. This has the upside of a regular double down, but if a team does not answer all questions correctly, it will still receive credit for its correctly answered questions. To do so, the team captain should write “Risk Free Double Down” at the top of the team’s emailed answers for that round.