Muthamizh Sangam of Central Florida (MSCF) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization devoted to the awareness and promotion of Tamil Culture in Central Florida.
MSCF is also a charitable organization actively working to help communities in India, and US.
MSCF is seeking donations for it's 2020 Educational Scholarship funds to help poor students in India who are pursuing professional, arts, science, and commerce degrees.
MSCF has actively helped needy students since 2013 with Educational Scholarships.
- Over 200 scholarships distributed in total
- Over $60,000 raised and distributed in total
- Several doctors, engineers, and graduates completed their education and employed
Since the COVID-19 situation has adversely impacted the livelihood of several families in India, the scholarships are ever more important than before. PLEASE DONATE.
Apart from Educational Scholarships, MSCF is also actively involved in helping with other causes.
- 2015 Chennai Floods - Over $20,000 raised and used to help affected people directly
- 2018 Kerala Floods - Over $4000 raised and donated to organizations
- 2018 Cyclone GAJA - Over $4500 raised and donated for rehabilitation of affected farmers
- Over $4500 raised to help people affected by COVID-19
- Funds donated to help people affected in India and, US
For any questions or clarifications, please feel free to reach out to Vijay Shanmugam from MSCF's Charity team at firstname.lastname@example.org