June 5 through June 10
Join us and sweat for good to support Dartmouth-Hitchcock COVID-19 Relief Fund.
WHO WE ARE
We are two 8th graders, Lexi and Katie, from Hanover, New Hampshire who want to give back to our community and local hospital.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Do an exercise of your choice for at least 20 minutes between June 5th and June 10th.
2. Exercise can be anything from walking your dog to gardening, to an hour-long workout. Do something you find fun!
3. Take a picture of you in action or when you're done and then share in one of the following ways:
- Post on social media and tag @moving_forward6, @dartmouthhitchcock and, our partner, @postracks so we can see you in action and cheer you on.
- Email the picture to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
4, If you're able, consider donating to help Dartmouth-Hitchcock employees with financial support and protection as they battle against COVID-19.
5. Follow us on Instagram: @moving_forward6
Our goal is to raise $1,000 to support the following:
1. COVID-19 has hit Dartmouth-Hitchcock hard. The medical workers there are helping patients without enough protection and they are putting their lives at risk to help others. We want to give back by raising money to help support the healthcare workers and give them protection against the battle of COVID-19.
2. Medical workers are also experiencing a financial crisis due to the lack of use throughout the hospital and elective surgeries.
Positive Tracks, an organization that teaches young people how to sweat for good, is supporting our effort and will be matching up to $100 that we raise.
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AND DONATING
We would love your participation, but we're also accepting donations if you're unable to join.
Working apart accomplishing good together!