100k Virtual Ride on Zwift in support of MitoCanada
In times of uncertainty, setting goals and working towards them is a positive way to channel your energy and feel a sense of accomplishment.
Do you enjoy a challenge? Now is your chance! For the first time ever, TEAMmito will be challenging you to set the bar high, get loved ones to support you, and on May 9th, hop on your bike from the safety of your home and join us for a journey of a lifetime!
Zwift is a virtual cycling platform that we will use to come together and Ride For Those Who Can't
HOW do I sign up?
1. CLICK on REGISTER and follow a few simple steps to set up a fundraising page.
2. COMMIT to raising $500 for MitoCanada and the opportunity to take on the 100k Virtual Ride Challenge.
3. SHARE with loved ones. Tell them about your goal and how you need them to help you and in turn help those suffering from mitochondrial disease. Invite them to join in!
4. Not on Zwift? Get started by clicking here: ZWIFT (1 month subscription of unlimited riding for $18.99).
5. MitoCanada Foundation is a registered not-for-profit charity transforming the outlook for persons facing a diagnosis of mitochondrial disease by providing families and caregivers with the knowledge and support they need to improve quality of life, raising public awareness of the disease, and advancing Canadian research activities. Please visit our website to see all the incredible work that is being done as a result of people like you fundraising for such an important cause. MITOCANADA.
6. Uncertain of your abilities? We will accommodate all skill levels with no one left behind!
7. Required Equipment - Bicycle, indoor trainer, connection to Zwift (see all options HERE).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions along the way. We are here to help and to make this an incredible experience!