CALLING ALL MISSOURIAN PATRIOTS!
We need your help! (Please read until the end!)
Missourians are feeling angry because we no longer have statesmen, but politicians who have become tyrants, with a disregard for the law. They have increased their power and are subsequently eroding our God given rights. Not knowing the history of our state and that the constitution was made for the “better government of the people”, has left Missourians feeling helpless and fearful that this will continue.
The constant attempt to undermine the family, and its freedoms should not be tolerated by law abiding citizens. Freedom should not slowly die, while the majority remain silent.
Ignorance and apathy can be corrected. The citizen can be equipped to understand the laws of our state and reason from these principles to evaluate current events. Statesmen can once again be raised up that know and understand what their oath, to uphold the Missouri Constitution, means. The role of civil government is to defend these God given rights, nothing more!
This can be done through this study of the Missouri Constitution that teaches:
-from original source documents our founders valued self-government
-the principles of private property, voluntary political union and local self-government are to be secured for our children and grandchildren
-- the Bill of Rights secure God given liberties for the people
HELP US fund a course of Study for the Missouri Constitution so Missourians can study and be equipped to do just that!
As a responsible Missourian, you will be investing in securing these rights for future generations.
That is honorable.
The funds will be used by Institute on the Constitution, IOTC, for Missouri to Create:
· 12 video lessons on the Missouri Constitution. After viewing, you will know the Missouri Constitution better than most in the Missouri House and Senate, which means you be able to recognize unconstitutional bills and laws that are introduced BEFORE they become a problem (i.e. emergency powers).
· Each lesson will be approx. 20 minutes – Short, focused videos to give you the information you need to arm yourself with in the coming days and months.
· Lessons are appropriate for children— which means you will spend time as a family learning and planning how you will make a difference in your community together.
· A student manual that includes lesson notes, reviews, and quizzes that break down content in a way that is easy to understand.
· An instructor/host manual that includes step-by-step instruction on how you can teach the course. This means you will be equipped to help your friends, neighbors, church, and community understand Missouri State laws, and aid in securing the future for your children and subsequent generations of Missouri by passing down timeless knowledge and fighting for freedom.
· Access to an online community, including support from certified instructors will be available, which means no question will go unanswered and you will never be studying or teaching alone!
Why Institute on the Constitution (IOTC)?
IOTC is on a mission to restore the Constitutional Republic through grassroots education. They were co-founded in 2004 by Attorney Michael Peroutka, and have since provided courses on the U.S. Constitution, the Truth of America’s Founding, the Sheriff and the Citizen, the Duty of the Jury, and the Maryland State Constitution. Now they are on a mission to complete courses on all other 49 state constitutions.
All IOTC courses are created using only primary source documents, the principle approach method of education, and are all taught from our founders “American View” of law and government as stated in the Declaration of Independence (summarized):
· There is a God (the God of the Christian Bible)
· Our rights come from Him (we are made in His image)
· The purpose of Government is to secure our God-given rights (anything else is dereliction of duty and office)
Unlike other institutions that offer government courses, IOTC courses offer community support, perks, and rewards as you study. Not only that, they do not leave you with knowledge without knowing what to do with it. IOTC course materials help equip students put knowledge into action with the gifts God has given them. They have helped students make an impact in their communities in countless ways: from using courses to teach their children, to hosting classes in a local community center, to running for public office.
IOTC is endorsed by historian David Barton, Representative Ron Paul, Scientist Ken Ham, Larry Pratt from Gunowners of America, Sheriff Richard Mack (CSPOA), Masterbooks, among others.
What is the cost?
The total cost of this project is $10,000. This is a modest amount considering the time and the team needed (speakers, video editors, professors, state history scholars, word processors, attorneys, etc.) needed to create all the pieces listed above.
Course creation will be guaranteed once you help us reach our goal of $10,000. Money raised will be held in a special account for the New York State Constitution Course project specifically. Any money raised over $10,000 will be used to promote the Missouri Constitution Study Course.
Click to donate now and share this project with fellow Missourians and patriots!
In summary, this course will include:
· 12 video lessons available digitally and via DVD
· Student Manual available digitally and spiral-bound hardcopy
· Host/Teachers manual available digitally and hardcopy
· One-on-one support from certified instructors online
Please help us fight tyranny and restore freedom in the State of Missouri through a donation today!
P.S. Institute on the Constitution is a 501©(3) organization, therefore all donations are tax-deductible!