Love God & Love People
On October 25, 2020, our church family is teaming up with HOPE worldwide to host
Mission Possible, a 5K Walk/Run and community outreach event. Our mission is
simple: to love God and love people. The funds raised will support the Greater
Pittsburgh Church of Christ and our special missions contribution. A portion of the
funds (approximately 50%), will be donated to HOPE worldwide, our affiliated charity, to
meet the needs of people experiencing poverty across the globe.
Please consider making a donation to my personal fundraising goal!
6 Ways your donation can make a difference:
1) Support locall church plantings like Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, Lynchburg, Virgina and Morgantown, West Virgina.
2) Help college students live out the gospel by financially supporting full-time campus
ministers and outreach activities in Pittsburgh, PA.
3) Help fight the HIV/AIDS pandemic in Africa through HOPE worldwide.
4) Provide relief to communities impacted by natural disasters including COVID-19 through HOPE
5) Assist in providing resources so teams of HOPE volunteers can offer free medical,
dental, and educational services to families living in poverty in Latin America.
6) Support Christian churches in Malaysia as they share the love of Jesus.
Please consider sponsoring a runner or walker.
All donations of any amount will be greatly appreciated!
Your support helps positively impact lives and provide hope in Pittsburgh and around